40 Foot Telescopic Pole Heavy Duty , Carbon Boom Pole Corrosion Resistance
Long/high reached, rigid and super light roll wrapped high modulus 40ft himod carbon fiber telescopic pole is designed for various applications, such as window cleaning, antenna mast, etc., espercially perfect for long off-shore fishing outrigger.
What makes high modulus carbon fiber different is the excellent strength-to-weight ratio. And much more wear resistance.
It also has the common advantages of carbon fiber, as
- The main benefits of carbon fiber over typically used metal tubing are its low density (weight) and high stiffness.
- Carbon fiber tubing has a very low CTE (coefficient of thermal expansion) which means when heated or cooled the material does not grow or shrink much at all. The CTE of carbon fiber is very near zero.
- UV resistance. Our pole tubes adapt epoxy resin coating design for outdoor jobs to resist UV.
- Corrosion Resistant
* Warning: Carbon Fiber is an excellent electrical conductor. Our poles could be made with fiberglass outer layer to add the insulation character.
- Extended length: 40FT
- Collapsed length: 6.7FT
- Segments: 7
- Surface finish: 3K or Uni-direction, other options are available
- Fiber Type: High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Fiber Orientation: uni-directional
- Matrix Type: Epoxy
- Inner Diameter (ID) Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Outer Diameter (OD) Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Length Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
Carbon fiber tube Applications:
- Water fed pole for window cleaning, gutter cleaning
- broadcasting antenna masts
- camera pole, Camera tripods, monopods, Telescoping Camera pole Jib Arm
- Telescopic prism poles/GPS pole
- Engineer team with 15 years carbon fiber industry experience
- Factory with 12 years history
- High quality carbon fiber fabric from Japan/US/Korea
- Strict in-house quality checking, the third party quality checking also available if requested
- All the processes are strictly going according ISO 9001
- Fast delivery, short lead time
- All carbon fiber tubes with 1 year warranty