Payment & Shipping Terms:
Portable, easy to use, lightweight and yet rigid pole for making aerial panoramas using traditional DSLRs. It can be extended to the maximum height in minutes simply by pushing up and locking each telescopic section. Ideal for on-the-go situations, travel, music festivals, construction documentation, landmark photography from elevated height and many other scenarios in which this pole gives your photos a new exciting perspective.
1. Designed for professionals using full size DSLR cameras and long lenses.
2. CNC technology, makes this monopod more exquisite
3. Lightweight carbon fiber monopod
4. Reversible 3/8''-1/4'' threaded screw, enables you mount all kinds of ball heads or camera directly.
5. High quality safety wrist strap for hand holding to protect the camera.
6. High density NBR grip makes you feel soft and warm
7. Rubble feet with retractable leg spike
8. Twist leg locking system, you can loosen or tighten all the locks with 1/4 turn.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben